Commercial Finance Solutions
If you need finance, we partner with Portman
For many organisations, cash liquidity can be just as important as the necessity to drive down energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions. Climateq has partnered with Portman Asset Finance to provide fast & affordable finance solutions to enable you to invest in energy & carbon-reducing technologies. The savings can be offset against the cost of finance to provide you with a quick return on your investment. Climateq will assess the potential energy savings which when offset against the monthly finance repayments may even create a cash-positive situation for your organisation.
Portman Asset Finance is a provider of fast and flexible finance solutions to both established and start-up businesses. They have helped grow more than 10,000 UK companies by arranging close to £1 billion in funding since being established in 2007. Portman is now established as one of the UK’s leading business finance providers.
Portman is both a lender and a broker with access to over 40 partners and a range of finance products. They are well-placed to provide asset finance or business loans in a bespoke finance package, allowing you to invest in your business’s growth and get what you need now.
Why use Portman?
- Finance from £10,000 to £2,000,000.
- Both a lender and broker giving you greater chance of acceptance.
- Access to over 40 specialist lenders to cater for differing needs.
- Competitive rates tailored to your business needs and circumstances.
- Flexible repayment schedules and terms up to 5 years.
- Consider all types of business and credit history.
- Dedicated Account Manager from start to finish, no complex call-centres.
- Fast approvals, sometimes within hours.
- They handle the bulk of the admin and application forms, so you don’t have to.
- Trustpilot rated Excellent.
Why use Finance?
- Get what your business needs now
- Afford the product you really want
- Repay whilst your investment generates revenue
- Spread the cost with fixed rates and affordable monthly payments
- Preserve your free cash for operational costs
- An alternative to using credit cards and overdrafts
- Potential tax advantages
- Buy at today’s prices and beat inflation